Institutional architectures and behavioral ecologies in the dynamics of financial markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Doyne Farmer, 2002.
"Market force, ecology and evolution,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 895-953, November.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-53, July.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, .
"Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Plott, Charles R. & Sunder, Shyam., .
"Rational Expectations and the Aggregation of Diverse Information in Laboratory Security Markets,"
463, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Plott, Charles R & Sunder, Shyam, 1988. "Rational Expectations and the Aggregation of Diverse Information in Laboratory Security Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1085-1118, September.
- Stoll, Hans R & Whaley, Robert E, 1990. "Stock Market Structure and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 37-71.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1991.
"The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets,"
3725470, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1991. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 1-19, January.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1988. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 2715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann,, . "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _123, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-51, September.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2000. "Agent-based computational finance: Suggested readings and early research," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 679-702, June.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, 2002.
"An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 465-487, December.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, . "An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index," IEW - Working Papers 128, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- KIRMAN, Alan & TEYSSIÈRE, Gilles, 2002. "Bubbles and long-range dependence in asset prices volatilities," CORE Discussion Papers 2002060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hommes, C.H., 2000.
"Financial Markets as Nonlinear Adaptive Evolutionary Systems,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
00-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- C. H. Hommes, 2001. "Financial markets as nonlinear adaptive evolutionary systems," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 149-167.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20010014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marengo, Luigi & Tordjman, Helene, 1996. "Speculation, Heterogeneity and Learning: A Simulation Model of Exchange Rates Dynamics," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 407-38.
- repec:att:wimass:9621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Figliuoli, L., 1991. "Every minute counts in financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-52, March.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1997. "What Makes Markets Allocationally Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 603-30, May.
- Bruno Biais & Pierre Hillion & Chester Spatt, 1999. "Price Discovery and Learning during the Preopening Period in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1218-1248, December.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:41:y:2005:i:1-2:p:197-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.