Academic content, research productivity, and tenure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David N. Laband & Robert D. Tollison, 2000. "Intellectual Collaboration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 632-661, June.
- Oltheten, Elisabeth & Theoharakis, Vasilis & Travlos, Nickolaos G., 2005. "Faculty Perceptions and Readership Patterns of Finance Journals: A Global View," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 223-239, March.
- Sharon M. Oster & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998. "Aging And Productivity Among Economists," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 154-156, February.
- Joe Davis & John Huston & Debra Patterson, 2001. "The scholarly output of economists: A description of publishing patterns," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 341-349, September.
- Borde, Stephen F & Cheney, John M & Madura, Jeff, 1999. "A Note on Perceptions of Finance Journal Quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Raymond P. H. Fishe, 1998. "What Are the Research Standards for Full Professor of Finance?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1053-1079, June.
- Tom Arnold, 2003. "Impact: What Influences Finance Research?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(2), pages 343-362, April.
- Stanley D. Smith, 2004. "Is an Article in a Top Journal a Top Article?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 33(4), Winter.
- Powers, Thomas L. & Swan, John E. & Bos, Theodore & Patton, John Frank, 1998. "Career Research Productivity Patterns of Marketing Academicians," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-86, May.
- Chang, Eric C. & Pinegar, J. Michael & Ravichandran, R., 1993. "International Evidence on the Robustness of the Day-of-the-Week Effect," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 497-513, December.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioana Alexandra HORODNIC, 2014. "Academic Performance: Measurement Methods Used In Socio - Economic Sciences," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 23(1), pages 5-17.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1537-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic Content; Research Productivity; Tenure; Doctoral Programs; I22;
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:46-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .