Ranking of finance journals: Some Google Scholar citation perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Lee, Tan (Charlene), 2011. "A long-term assessment of finance research performance among Asia-Pacific academic institutions (1990-2008)," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 157-171, January.
- Kaufman, George G, 1984. " Rankings of Finance Departments by Faculty Representation on Editorial Boards of Professional Journals: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1189-1197, September.
- Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying, 2007. "Author Affiliation Index, finance journal ranking, and the pattern of authorship," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1008-1026, December.
- Stanley D. Smith, 2004. "Is an Article in a Top Journal a Top Article?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 33(4), Winter.
- Oltheten, Elisabeth & Theoharakis, Vasilis & Travlos, Nickolaos G., 2005. "Faculty Perceptions and Readership Patterns of Finance Journals: A Global View," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 223-239, March.
- Kam C. Chan & Robert C. W. Fok, 2003. "Membership On Editorial Boards And Finance Department Rankings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 405-420.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Imad Moosa, 2011. "The demise of the ARC journal ranking scheme: an ex post analysis of the accounting and finance journals," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 51(3), pages 809-836, September.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Kam Chan & Robert Fok, 2008. "Finance editorial board membership and research productivity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 225-240, October.
- Borde, Stephen F & Cheney, John M & Madura, Jeff, 1999. "A Note on Perceptions of Finance Journal Quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Kam C. Chan & Kartono Liano, 2009. "Threshold citation analysis of influential articles, journals, institutions and researchers in accounting," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(1), pages 59-74.
- Kam Chan & Carl Chen & Peter Lung, 2007. "One-and-a-half decades of global research output in Finance: 1990–2004," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 417-439, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Vitari, 2014. "Electronic currencies for purposive degrowth?," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00975432, HAL.
- Matthew D. Crook & Brian R. Walkup, 2016. "Rankings And Trends In Finance Publishing: An Iterative Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 291-322, September.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chang, Yuanchen, 2015. "The network effects of publishing in finance," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 305-316.
- Luh-Yu (Louie) Ren, 2016. "A Note about the Finance Journal Rankings and Citation Counts," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(Suppl. 1), pages 183â€“194-1.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2327-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nianhang Xu & Kam C. Chan & Chih-Hsiang Chang, 2016. "A quality-based global assessment of financial research," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 605-631, April.
- Zhou, Mingshan & Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chan, Kam C., 2015. "A retrospective evaluation of The North American Journal of Economics and Finance (1990–2014)," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-11.
- Claudio Vitari, 2014. "Electronic currencies for purposive degrowth?," Working Papers hal-00975432, HAL.
- Bambang Winarko & A. Abrizah & Muzammil Tahira, 2016. "An assessment of quality, trustworthiness and usability of Indonesian agricultural science journals: stated preference versus revealed preference study," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 289-304, July.
- Cao, Chunfang & Zhang, Tingting & Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chan, Kam C., 2016. "International Review of Economics and Finance (1992–2015): The past 24years and beyond," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 266-276.
- Kam C. Chan & Anna Fung & Hung-Gay Fung & Jot Yau, 2016. "A Citation Analysis of Business Ethics Research: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 557-573, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0207-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJournal ranking; Citations; Google Scholar;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:21:y:2013:i:c:p:241-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.