Finance editorial board membership and research productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kam C. Chan & Robert C. W. Fok, 2003. "Membership On Editorial Boards And Finance Department Rankings," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 405-420.
- Kam C Chan & Hung-Gay Fung & Pikki Lai, 2005. "Membership of editorial boards and rankings of schools with international business orientation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 452-469, July.
- Borde, Stephen F & Cheney, John M & Madura, Jeff, 1999. "A Note on Perceptions of Finance Journal Quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Tom Arnold, 2003. "Impact: What Influences Finance Research?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(2), pages 343-362, April.
- Rik Pieters & Hans Baumgartner, 2002. "Who Talks to Whom? Intra- and Interdisciplinary Communication of Economics Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 483-509, June.
- Raj Aggarwal & David Schirm & Xinlei Zhao, 2007. "Role models in finance: Lessons from life cycle productivity of prolific scholars," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 79-100, January.
- Kam Chan & Carl Chen & Louis Cheng, 2005. "Ranking Research Productivity in Accounting for Asia-Pacific Universities," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-64, January.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Lung, Peter P., 2005. "Ranking of finance programs in the Asia-Pacific region: An update," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 584-600, November.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chang, Yuanchen, 2013. "Ranking of finance journals: Some Google Scholar citation perspectives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 241-250.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch; Ranking; Editorial board; Finance; G10; A11; J44;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:31:y:2008:i:3:p:225-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .