Who Talks to Whom? Intra- and Interdisciplinary Communication of Economics Journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clive Beed & Cara Beed, 1996. "Measuring the Quality of Academic Journals: The Case of Economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 369-396, March.
- Jos Berge, 1977. "Orthogonal procrustes rotation for two or more matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 267-276, June.
- Dawes, Robyn M., 1999. "A message from psychologists to economists: mere predictability doesn't matter like it should (without a good story appended to it)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 29-40, May.
- Jon Elster, 1998. "Emotions and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 47-74, March.
- J Booyens, 1998. "Economics and Anthropology: In Search of Partnerships," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 66(4), pages 277-282, December.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & van Groenendaal, W.J.H., 2000.
"Measuring the Quality of Publications : New Methodology and Case Study,"
2000-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & van Groenendaal, W.J.H., 2000. "Measuring the quality of publications : New methodology and case study," Other publications TiSEM 6ed3b7d9-5be9-4fb4-81ba-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:40:y:2002:i:2:p:483-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.