Ranking Research Productivity in Accounting for Asia-Pacific Universities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Brownell & Jayne Godfrey, 1993. "Professorial Rankings of Australian Accounting Departments," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(4), pages 77-87, October.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2001. "Research productivity of the finance profession in the Asia-Pacific region," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 265-280, June.
- Malouin, Jean-Louis & -Francois Outreville, J., 1987. "The relative impact of economics journals: A cross-country survey and comparison," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 267-277, August.
- Jin, Jang C & Yau, Louis, 1999. "Research Productivity of the Economics Profession in East Asia," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 706-710, October.
- Collins, Jeffery T & Cox, Richard Guy & Stango, Victor, 2000. "The Publishing Patterns of Recent Economics Ph.D. Recipients," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 358-367, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosentreter, Sandra Julia & Singh, Penny & Schönbohm, Avo, 2013. "Research output of management accounting academics at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany and Universities of Technology in South Africa: A comparative study of input determinants," Working Papers 77, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Kam Chan & Carl Chen & Peter Lung, 2007. "One-and-a-half decades of global research output in Finance: 1990–2004," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 417-439, May.
- Dixon, Keith, 2013. "Growth and dispersion of accounting research about New Zealand before and during a National Research Assessment Exercise: Five decades of academic journals bibliometrics," MPRA Paper 51100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence Brown & Indrarini Laksmana, 2007. "Accounting Ph.D. program graduates: affiliation performance and publication performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 285-313, October.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Kam Chan & Robert Fok, 2008. "Finance editorial board membership and research productivity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 225-240, October.
- Kam C. Chan & Carl R. Chen & Louis T. W. Cheng, 2007. "Global ranking of accounting programmes and the elite effect in accounting research," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(2), pages 187-220, June.
- Jesse Y. Chan & Kam C. Chan & Jamie Y. Tong & Feida (Frank) Zhang, 2016. "Using Google Scholar citations to rank accounting programs: a global perspective," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 29-55, July.
- Jayne Bisman & Weini Liao, 2009. "Making the mainstream: An analysis of the scholarly literature on accounting in China, 1999-2008," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 180-197, September.
- Timothy D. Fry & Joan M. Donohue, 2014. "Exploring the Author Affiliation Index," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(3), pages 1647-1667, March.
- Wai Fong Chua, 2011. "In Search of 'Successful' Accounting Research," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 27-39.
More about this item
Keywordsresearch; accounting; ranking of Asia-Pacific universities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:47-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.