Fostering Ethics Research: An Analysis of the Accounting, Finance and Marketing Disciplines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumgartner, H. & Pieters, R., 2000. "The Influence of Marketing Journals : A Citation Analysis of the Discipline and its Sub-areas," Discussion Paper 2000-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sauer, Raymond D, 1988. "Estimates of the Returns to Quality and Coauthorship in Economic Academia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 855-866, August.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2003. "Editorial: Journal Rankings: Save the Outlets for Your Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 437-441.
- Borde, Stephen F & Cheney, John M & Madura, Jeff, 1999. "A Note on Perceptions of Finance Journal Quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 89-96, January.
- Tom Arnold, 2003. "Impact: What Influences Finance Research?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(2), pages 343-362, April.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A, et al, 1995. " Finance Research Productivity and Influence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1691-1717, December.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A & Bricker, Robert J & Simkins, Betty J, 1994. " Journal Communication and Influence in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 713-725, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:35-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Praveen Aggarwal & Rajiv Vaidyanathan & Stephen Castleberry, 2012. "Managerial and Public Attitudes Toward Ethics in Marketing Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 463-481, September.
- Özgür Özmen Uysal, 2010. "Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 137-160, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinterdiscipline comparison of ethics research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:82:y:2008:i:1:p:157-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.