Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:12:y:1974:i:1:p:80-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prem Sikka & Colin Haslam & Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Dila Agrizzi, 2007. "Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-21.
- Said, Yasmin H. & Wegman, Edward J. & Sharabati, Walid K. & Rigsby, John T., 2008. "Social networks of author-coauthor relationships," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2177-2184, January.
- Herron, Terri L. & Gilbertson, David L., 2004. "Ethical Principles vs. Ethical Rules: The Moderating Effect of Moral Development on Audit Independence Judgments," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 499-523, July.
- Richard Bernardi & Michael Melton & Scott Roberts & David Bean, 2008. "Fostering Ethics Research: An Analysis of the Accounting, Finance and Marketing Disciplines," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 157-170.
- Erwin Waldmann, 2000. "Teaching ethics in accounting: a discussion of cross-cultural factors with a focus on Confucian and Western philosophy," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 23-35.
- Ayres, Frances L. & Ghosh, Dipankar, 1999. "Research in ethics and economic behavior in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 335-338.
- Jeffrey R. Cohen & Nonna Martinov Bennie, 2006. "The Applicability of a Contingent Factors Model to Accounting Ethics Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 1-18.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Deborah Leitsch, 2006. "Using dimensions of moral intensity to predict ethical decision-making in accounting," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 135-149.
- P R Chandy & Thomas G E Williams, 1994. "The Impact of Journals and Authors on International Business Research: A Citational Analysis of JIBS Articles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(4), pages 715-728, December.
- Reiter, Sara Ann & Williams, Paul F., 2004. "The Philosophy and Rhetoric of Auditor Independence Concepts," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 355-376, July.
- Francisco José Acedo & Carmen Barroso & Cristóbal Casanueva & José Luis Galán, 2006. "Co-Authorship in Management and Organizational Studies: An Empirical and Network Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 957-983, July.
- Chris Patel, 2007. "A multidimensional measure in accounting ethics research," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 90-110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- Corrado Cuccurullo & Massimo Aria & Fabrizia Sarto, 2016. "Foundations and trends in performance management. A twenty-five years bibliometric analysis in business and public administration domains," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 595-611, August.
- Margaret Andersen & Jill Zuber & Brent Hill, 2015. "Moral Foundations Theory: An Exploratory Study with Accounting and Other Business Students," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 525-538, December.
- Guillermina Tormo-Carbó & Elies Seguí-Mas & Victor Oltra, 2016. "Accounting Ethics in Unfriendly Environments: The Educational Challenge," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 161-175.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0909-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscitation analysis; document co-citation analysis; social network analysis; accounting ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:137-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .