Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Patel, 2007. "A multidimensional measure in accounting ethics research," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 90-110.
- Francisco José Acedo & Carmen Barroso & Cristóbal Casanueva & José Luis Galán, 2006. "Co-Authorship in Management and Organizational Studies: An Empirical and Network Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 957-983, 07.
- Erwin Waldmann, 2000. "Teaching ethics in accounting: a discussion of cross-cultural factors with a focus on Confucian and Western philosophy," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 23-35.
- Deborah Leitsch, 2006. "Using dimensions of moral intensity to predict ethical decision-making in accounting," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 135-149.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Prem Sikka & Colin Haslam & Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Dila Agrizzi, 2007. "Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-21.
- P R Chandy & Thomas G E Williams, 1994. "The Impact of Journals and Authors on International Business Research: A Citational Analysis of JIBS Articles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(4), pages 715-728, December.
- Richard Bernardi & Michael Melton & Scott Roberts & David Bean, 2008. "Fostering Ethics Research: An Analysis of the Accounting, Finance and Marketing Disciplines," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 157-170, September.
- Jeffrey R. Cohen & Nonna Martinov Bennie, 2006. "The Applicability of a Contingent Factors Model to Accounting Ethics Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 1-18, September.
- Ayres, Frances L. & Ghosh, Dipankar, 1999. "Research in ethics and economic behavior in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 335-338.
- Said, Yasmin H. & Wegman, Edward J. & Sharabati, Walid K. & Rigsby, John T., 2008. "Social networks of author-coauthor relationships," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2177-2184, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:137-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.