Social networks of author-coauthor relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anuška Ferligoj & Luka Kronegger & Franc Mali & Tom A. B. Snijders & Patrick Doreian, 2015. "Scientific collaboration dynamics in a national scientific system," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 985-1012, September.
- I. Jarić & J. Gessner, 2012. "Analysis of publications on sturgeon research between 1996 and 2010," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(2), pages 715-735, February.
- Özgür Özmen Uysal, 2010. "Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 137-160, April.
- Luka Kronegger & Franc Mali & Anuška Ferligoj & Patrick Doreian, 2012. "Collaboration structures in Slovenian scientific communities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(2), pages 631-647, February.
- Mahyar, Hamidreza & Hasheminezhad, Rouzbeh & Ghalebi K., Elahe & Nazemian, Ali & Grosu, Radu & Movaghar, Ali & Rabiee, Hamid R., 2018. "Compressive sensing of high betweenness centrality nodes in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 497(C), pages 166-184.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:4:p:2177-2184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.