Teaching ethics in accounting: a discussion of cross-cultural factors with a focus on Confucian and Western philosophy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Özmen Uysal, 2010. "Business Ethics Research with an Accounting Focus: A Bibliometric Analysis from 1988 to 2007," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 137-160, April.
- Dale Tweedie & Maria Dyball & James Hazelton & Sue Wright, 2013. "Teaching Global Ethical Standards: A Case and Strategy for Broadening the Accounting Ethics Curriculum," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Simon Gao & Morrison Handley-Schachler, 2003. "The influences of Confucianism, Feng Shui and Buddhism in Chinese accounting history," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-68.
- Ahmad Modarres & Afsaneh Rafiee, 2011. "The influence of coercive isomorphism on corporate social responsibility reporting and reputation," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 136-144, February.
- Yi-Hui Ho & Chieh-Yu Lin, 2016. "The Moral Judgment Relationship Between Leaders and Followers: A Comparative Study Across the Taiwan Strait," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 299-310, March.
- K. A. Van Peursem & A. Julian, 2006. "Ethics Research: an Accounting Educator's Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(38), pages 13-29, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting Ethics Education Cross-CULTURAL Confucius Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:9:y:2000:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .