Rankings of Finance Departments by Faculty Representation on Editorial Boards of Professional Journals: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2009.
"Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 353-381, September.
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing their Competitive Edge?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing Their Competitive Edge?," NBER Working Papers 12245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0053-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2010.
"Do rankings reflect research quality?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 13, pages 1-38, May.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2443, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," IEW - Working Papers 390, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Pontille, David & Torny, Didier, 2010. "Revues qui comptent, revues qu’on compte :produire des classements en économie et gestion," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 8.
- Rodney H. Mabry & Arthur D. Sharplin, 1985. "The Relative Importance Of Journals Used In Finance Research," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 287-296, December.
- Kam C. Chan & Anna Fung & Hung-Gay Fung & Jot Yau, 2016. "A Citation Analysis of Business Ethics Research: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 557-573, July.
- Nianhang Xu & Kam C. Chan & Chih-Hsiang Chang, 2016. "A quality-based global assessment of financial research," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 605-631, April.
- Katja Rost & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Quantitative and Qualitative Rankings of Scholars," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 63(1), pages 63-91, January.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chang, Yuanchen, 2013. "Ranking of finance journals: Some Google Scholar citation perspectives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 241-250.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:4:p:1189-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.