Using association rules to assess purchase probability in online stores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grażyna Suchacka & Grzegorz Chodak, 0. "Using association rules to assess purchase probability in online stores," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Buckinx, Wouter, 2005.
"Predicting online-purchasing behaviour,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 557-575, October.
- W.R Buckinx & D. Van Den Poel, 2003. "Predicting Online Purchasing Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/195, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chodak, Grzegorz & Suchacka, Grażyna, 2013. "Practical Aspects of Log File Analysis for E-Commerce," MPRA Paper 48131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xin & Wang, David Z.W. & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun & Zhou, Li, 2020. "Mining commuting behavior of urban rail transit network by using association rules," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 559(C).
- Yongyoon Suh & Yongtae Park, 2018. "Identifying and structuring service functions of mobile applications in Google’s Android Market," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 383-406, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAssociation rules; Data mining; Web usage mining; Click-stream analysis; Log file analysis; e-Commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infsem:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10257-016-0329-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.