Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Ernst Eberlein & Sebastian Raible, 1999. "Term Structure Models Driven by General Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 31-53.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2003. "The Defaultable Lévy Term Structure: Ratings and Restructuring," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 277-300.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Giovanni Di Masi & Tomas Björk & Wolfgang Runggaldier & Yuri Kabanov, 1997.
"Towards a general theory of bond markets (*),"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 141-174.
- Björk, Tomas & di Masi, Giovanni & Kabanov, Yuri & Runggaldier, Wolfgang, 1996. "Towards a General Theory of Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 143, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Klaus Sandmann & Dieter Sondermann, 1997. "A Note on the Stability of Lognormal Interest Rate Models and the Pricing of Eurodollar Futures," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 119-125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Jakubowski & Jerzy Zabczyk, 2007. "Exponential moments for HJM models with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 429-445, July.
- Kathrin Glau, 2015. "Feynman-Kac formula for L\'evy processes with discontinuous killing rate," Papers 1502.07531, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2012. "Basics of Levy processes," Economics Papers 2012-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011.
"Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by Lévy random fields,"
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011. "Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by L\'evy random fields," Papers 1112.2952, arXiv.org.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Libor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Damir Filipović & Stefan Tappe, 2008. "Existence of Lévy term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-115, January.
- David Criens & Kathrin Glau & Zorana Grbac, 2015. "Martingale property of exponential semimartingales: a note on explicit conditions and applications to financial models," Papers 1506.08127, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, July.
- Eckhard Platen & Stefan Tappe, 2011. "Affine Realizations for Levy Driven Interest Rate Models with Real-World Forward Rate Dynamics," Research Paper Series 289, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Colino, Jesús P., 2008. "New stochastic processes to model interest rates : LIBOR additive processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085316, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jean Jacod & Philip Protter, 2010. "Risk-neutral compatibility with option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 285-315, April.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to LIBOR models," Papers 1007.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Kallsen, Jan & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2010. "Exponentially affine martingales, affine measure changes and exponential moments of affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 163-181, February.
- Wolfgang Kluge & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "On the valuation of compositions in Levy term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(8), pages 951-959.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm structures; Lévy processes; no-arbitrage; completeness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:9:y:2005:i:1:p:67-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .