Exponentially affine martingales, affine measure changes and exponential moments of affine processes
We consider local martingales of exponential form or , where X denotes one component of a multivariate affine process. We give a weak sufficient criterion for M to be a true martingale. As a first application, we derive a simple sufficient condition for absolute continuity of the laws of two given affine processes. As a second application, we study whether the exponential moments of an affine process solve a generalized Riccati equation.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 120 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
NBER Working Papers
7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based models and some of their uses in financial economics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 167-241.
- Cheridito, Patrick & Filipovic, Damir & Kimmel, Robert L., 2007. "Market price of risk specifications for affine models: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 123-170, January.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipović, 2005. "A simple model for credit migration and spread curves," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-231, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:120:y:2010:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.