Exponentially affine martingales, affine measure changes and exponential moments of affine processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000.
"Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheridito, Patrick & Filipovic, Damir & Kimmel, Robert L., 2007. "Market price of risk specifications for affine models: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 123-170, January.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck-based models and some of their uses in financial economics," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 167-241.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Li Chen & Damir Filipović, 2005. "A simple model for credit migration and spread curves," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-231, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richter, Anja, 2014. "Explicit solutions to quadratic BSDEs and applications to utility maximization in multivariate affine stochastic volatility models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(11), pages 3578-3611.
- Ying Jiao & Chunhua Ma & Simone Scotti, 2016. "Alpha-CIR Model with Branching Processes in Sovereign Interest Rate Modelling," Working Papers hal-01275397, HAL.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:59-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0333-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keller-Ressel, Martin, 2015. "Simple examples of pure-jump strict local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(11), pages 4142-4153.
- Fred Espen Benth & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre, 2014. "A change of measure preserving the affine structure in the BNS model for commodity markets," Papers 1403.5236, arXiv.org.
- Martin Keller-Ressel, 2014. "Simple examples of pure-jump strict local martingales," Papers 1405.2669, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Smirnov, Alexander G., 2011. "A characterization of the martingale property of exponentially affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 568-582, March.
- Paolo Di Tella & Martin Haubold & Martin Keller-Ressel, 2017. "Semi-Static Variance-Optimal Hedging in Stochastic Volatility Models with Fourier Representation," Papers 1709.05527, arXiv.org.
- Ying Jiao & Chunhua Ma & Simone Scotti, 2016. "Alpha-CIR Model with Branching Processes in Sovereign Interest Rate Modelling," Papers 1602.05541, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Blanka Horvath & Antoine Jacquier & Peter Tankov, 2018. "Volatility options in rough volatility models," Papers 1802.01641, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAffine processes Exponential martingale Uniform integrability Change of measure Exponential moments Generalized Riccati equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:120:y:2010:i:2:p:163-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.