Towards a general theory of bond markets (*)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Björk, Tomas & di Masi, Giovanni & Kabanov, Yuri & Runggaldier, Wolfgang, 1996. "Towards a General Theory of Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 143, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Albeverio, Sergio & Lytvynov, Eugene & Mahnig, Andrea, 2004. "A model of the term structure of interest rates based on Lévy fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 251-263, December.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Gapeev, Pavel V., 2004. "On arbitrage and Markovian short rates in fractional bond markets," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, July.
- L. Steinruecke & R. Zagst & A. Swishchuk, 2015. "The Markov-switching jump diffusion LIBOR market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 455-476, March.
- Kühn, Christoph & Stroh, Maximilian, 2013. "Continuous time trading of a small investor in a limit order market," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(6), pages 2011-2053.
- Michal Barski & Jerzy Zabczyk, 2010. "Heath-Jarrow-Morton-Musiela equation with linear volatility," Papers 1010.5808, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Laurence Carassus & Emmanuel Temam, 2010. "Pricing and Hedging Basis Risk under No Good Deal Assumption," Working Papers hal-00498479, HAL.
- Hinnerich, Mia, 2008. "Inflation-indexed swaps and swaptions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2293-2306, November.
- Gapeev Pavel V. & Küchler Uwe, 2006. "On Markovian short rates in term structure models driven by jump-diffusion processes," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(2), pages 1-17, December.
- Wolfgang Kluge & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2009. "On the valuation of compositions in Levy term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(8), pages 951-959.
More about this item
KeywordsBond market; term structure of interest rates; stochastic integral; Banach space-valued integrators; measure-valued portfolio; jump-diffusion model; martingale measure; arbitrage; market completeness.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:1:y:1997:i:2:p:141-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.