Continuous time trading of a small investor in a limit order market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Campi & Walter Schachermayer, 2006. "A super-replication theorem in Kabanov’s model of transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 579-596, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9300 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. De Donno & M. Pratelli, 2006. "A theory of stochastic integration for bond markets," Papers math/0602532, arXiv.org.
- Hugh Luckock, 2003. "A steady-state model of the continuous double auction," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 385-404.
- Martin Šmíd, 2007. "Are Limit Orders Rational?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 32-38.
- Fabien Guilbaud & Huyên Pham, 2013. "Optimal high-frequency trading with limit and market orders," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 79-94, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Šmíd, 2007. "On Uselessness of Limit Orders," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 14(24).
- Giovanni Di Masi & Tomas Björk & Wolfgang Runggaldier & Yuri Kabanov, 1997.
"Towards a general theory of bond markets (*),"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 141-174.
- Björk, Tomas & di Masi, Giovanni & Kabanov, Yuri & Runggaldier, Wolfgang, 1996. "Towards a General Theory of Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 143, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLimit order markets; Trading strategies; Random measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:123:y:2013:i:6:p:2011-2053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.