Optimal high-frequency trading with limit and market orders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vetter, Mathias & Podolskij, Mark, 2006.
"Estimation of Volatility Functionals in the Simultaneous Presence of Microstructure Noise and Jumps,"
2006,51, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Mark Podolskij & Mathias Vetter, 2007. "Estimation of Volatility Functionals in the Simultaneous Presence of Microstructure Noise and Jumps," CREATES Research Papers 2007-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008.
"On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise in Theory and Practice,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
08-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Strasser, Georg H., 2008. "On the correlation structure of microstructure noise in theory and practice," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Luc, BAUWENS & Nikolaus, HAUTSCH, 2006.
"Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2009. "Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2123, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2006. "Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes," CORE Discussion Papers 2006080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean Jacod & Yingying Li & Per A. Mykland & Mark Podolskij & Mathias Vetter, 2007. "Microstructure Noise in the Continuous Case: The Pre-Averaging Approach - JLMPV-9," CREATES Research Papers 2007-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Jacquier & Hao Liu, 2017. "Optimal liquidation in a Level-I limit order book for large tick stocks," Papers 1701.01327, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- M. Alessandra Crisafi & Andrea Macrina, 2015. "Dark-Pool Perspective of Optimal Market Making," Papers 1502.02863, arXiv.org.
- Álvaro Cartea & Sebastian Jaimungal & Damir Kinzebulatov, 2016. "Algorithmic Trading With Learning," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-30, June.
- Filippo Passerini & Samuel E. Vazquez, 2015. "Optimal Trading with Alpha Predictors," Papers 1501.03756, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Frédéric Abergel & Côme Huré & Huyên Pham, 2017. "Algorithmic trading in a microstructural limit order book model," Working Papers hal-01514987, HAL.
- M. Alessandra Crisafi & Andrea Macrina, 2016. "Simultaneous Trading In ‘Lit’ And Dark Pools," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-33, December.
- Roman Gayduk & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2015. "Liquidity Effects of Trading Frequency," Papers 1508.07914, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Christoph Kuhn & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "Optimal Liquidity Provision," Papers 1309.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Brian Bulthuis & Julio Concha & Tim Leung & Brian Ward, 2016. "Optimal Execution of Limit and Market Orders with Trade Director, Speed Limiter, and Fill Uncertainty," Papers 1604.04963, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Kühn, Christoph & Stroh, Maximilian, 2013. "Continuous time trading of a small investor in a limit order market," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(6), pages 2011-2053.
- Kühn, Christoph & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2015. "Optimal liquidity provision," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(7), pages 2493-2515.
- Jos'e E. Figueroa-L'opez & Hyoeun Lee & Raghu Pasupathy, 2017. "Optimal placement of a small order in a diffusive limit order book," Papers 1708.04337, arXiv.org.
- Qing-Qing Yang & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Generalized Optimal Liquidation Problems Across Multiple Trading Venues," Papers 1607.04553, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Etienne Chevalier & Vathana Ly Vath & Simone Scotti & Alexandre Roch, 2016. "Optimal Execution Cost For Liquidation Through A Limit Order Market," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-26, February.
- Bandini, Elena & Fuhrman, Marco, 2017. "Constrained BSDEs representation of the value function in optimal control of pure jump Markov processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(5), pages 1441-1474.
- Kyle Bechler & Mike Ludkovski, 2014. "Optimal Execution with Dynamic Order Flow Imbalance," Papers 1409.2618, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Qinghua Li, 2014. "Facilitation and Internalization Optimal Strategy in a Multilateral Trading Context," Papers 1404.7320, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Saran Ahuja & George Papanicolaou & Weiluo Ren & Tzu-Wei Yang, 2016. "Limit order trading with a mean reverting reference price," Papers 1607.00454, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Roman Gayduk & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2016. "Endogenous Formation of Limit Order Books: Dynamics Between Trades," Papers 1605.09720, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Xin Guo & Zhao Ruan & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Dynamics of Order Positions and Related Queues in a Limit Order Book," Papers 1505.04810, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219024917500054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fr'ed'eric Abergel & C^ome Hur'e & Huy^en Pham, 2017. "Algorithmic trading in a microstructural limit order book model," Papers 1705.01446, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Gu'eant, 2016. "Optimal market making," Papers 1605.01862, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:13:y:2013:i:1:p:79-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.