Impact of healthcare reforms on out-of-pocket health expenditures in Turkey for public insurees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan, Sule & Crossley, Thomas F. & Grootendorst, Paul & Veall, Michael R., 2002.
"The effects of drug subsidies on out-of-pocket prescription drug expenditures by seniors: regional evidence from Canada,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 805-826, September.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Korkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures by Seniors: Regional Evidence from Canada," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 350, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Kokkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of-Poket Prescription Drug Expenditures by seniors: regional Evidence from Canada," CEPR Discussion Papers 422, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Korkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures by Seniors: Regional Evidence from Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 19, McMaster University.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Sisira Sarma & Wayne Simpson, 2006. "Does non-profit health insurance reduce financial burden? Evidence from the Vietnam living standards survey panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 603-616.
- Sulku, Seher Nur & Bernard, Didem M., 2009. "Financial burden of health care expenditures in Turkey: 2002-2003," MPRA Paper 28968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008.
"Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Borissov, Vesselin & Rathwell, Tom, 1996. "Health care reforms in Bulgaria: An initial appraisal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(11), pages 1501-1510, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Sarah & Hole, Arne Risa & Kilic, Dilek, 2014. "Out-of-pocket health care expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the 2003–2008 Household Budget Surveys," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 211-218.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Sujin & Kwon, Soonman, 2015. "Impact of the policy of expanding benefit coverage for cancer patients on catastrophic health expenditure across different income groups in South Korea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 241-247.
- repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burcay Erus, 2016. "Out of Pocket Health Expenditures in Turkey in the Aftermath of the Reforms: Impact of Co-payments on Expenditures and Use of Health Services," Working Papers 1070, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2016.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2016. "Who Pays More: Public, Private, Both or None? The Effects of Health Insurance Schemes and Health Reforms on Out-of-Pocket and Catastrophic Health Expenditures in Turkey," Working Papers 1058, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2016.
- Ozdamar, Oznur & Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2017. "The causal effects of survivors’ benefits on health status and poverty of widows in Turkey: Evidence from Bayesian Networks," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-61.
- Reham Rizk & Hala Abou-Ali, 2016. "Out of Pocket Health Expenditure and Household Budget: Evidence from Arab Countries," Working Papers 1065, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2016.
- Dilek Basar & Sarah Brown & Arne Risa Hole, 2012. "Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Turkey: Analysis of the Household Budget Surveys 2002-2008," Working Papers 2012020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:553-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan Tekguc & Z. Nurdan Atalay-Gunes, 2011. "Health Consequences of an Eclectic Social Security Regime: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2011-05, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOut-of-pocket health expenditures; Financial burden; Health insurance; Turkey; Health reform; I18;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:3:p:337-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.