Inequalities in the use of health services between immigrants and the native population in Spain: what is driving the differences?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Donnell, Owen & Nicolás, Ángel López & Van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2009.
"Growing richer and taller: Explaining change in the distribution of child nutritional status during Vietnam's economic boom,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Owen O'Donnell & Ángel López Nicolás & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Growing richer and taller: Explaining Change in the Distribution of Child Nutritional Status during Vietnam’s Economic Boom," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fairlie, Robert W, 1999.
"The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 80-108, January.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt49c4n0fg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Olsen, Karen M. & Dahl, Svenn-Åge, 2007. "Health differences between European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 1665-1678, April.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amedeo Spadaro & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Ignacio Moral-Arce & Marta Adiego-Estella & Angela Blanco-Moreno, 2013. "Evaluating the redistributive impact of public health expenditure using an insurance value approach," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(5), pages 775-787, October.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Ugolini, Cristina, 2016.
"Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-155.
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi & C. Ugolini, 2014. "Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?," Working Papers wp978, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandra Buja & Marco Fusco & Patrizia Furlan & Chiara Bertoncello & Tatjana Baldovin & Patrizia Casale & Adriano Marcolongo & Vincenzo Baldo, 2014. "Characteristics, processes, management and outcome of accesses to accident and emergency departments by citizenship," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(1), pages 167-174, February.
- María Laura Arrosa & Néstor Gandelman, 2016. "Happiness Decomposition: Female Optimism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 731-756, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInequalities; Health care utilisation; Immigrant population; Spanish National Health Survey; Oaxaca decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.