A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production," Discussion Papers 556, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doornik, Jurgen A, 1998.
" Approximations to the Asymptotic Distributions of Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 573-593, December.
- Jurgen A. Doornik, 1998. "Approximations To The Asymptotic Distributions Of Cointegration Tests," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 573-593, December.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 1999.
"Local Power Of Likelihood Ratio Tests For The Cointegrating Rank Of A Var Process,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 50-78, February.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1997. "Local power of likelihood ratio tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Arvid Raknerud & Terje Skjerpen & Anders Swensen, 2007.
"A linear demand system within a seemingly unrelated time series equations framework,"
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 105-124, April.
- Arvid Raknerud & Terje Skjerpen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2003. "A linear demand system within a Seemingly Unrelated Time Series Equation framework," Discussion Papers 345, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Abadir,Karim M. & Magnus,Jan R., 2005. "Matrix Algebra," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521537469.
- Allen, Chris & Urga, Giovanni, 1999. "Interrelated Factor Demands from Dynamic Cost Functions: An Application to the Non-energy Business Sector of the UK Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(263), pages 403-413, August.
- Harbo, Ingrid, et al, 1998. "Asymptotic Inference on Cointegrating Rank in Partial Systems," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 388-399, October.
- J.-F. Richard, 1980.
"Models with Several Regimes and Changes in Exogeneity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20.
- RICHARD, Jean-François, 1980. "Models with several regimes and changes in exogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 392, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2007. "The long-term sucCESs of the neoclassical growth model," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 94-114, Spring.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2005. "Identifying Structural Breaks in Cointegrated VAR Models," Discussion Papers 422, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521822893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slade, Margaret E., 1989. "Modelling stochastic and cyclical components of technical change : An application of the Kalman filter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 363-383, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2013. "The importance of the distribution sector for exchange rate pass-through in a small open economy. A large scale macroeconometric modelling approach," Discussion Papers 731, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2017. "Immigration and the Dutch disease. A counterfactual analysis of the Norwegian resource boom 2004-2013," Discussion Papers 860, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in a Small Open Economy: the Importance of the Distribution Sector," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 853-879, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor demand; Technological changes; Growth rates; C32; C52; D24;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:581-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .