Modelling stochastic and cyclical components of technical change : An application of the Kalman filter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:308-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Hungnes, 2011.
"A demand system for input factors when there are technological changes in production,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 581-600, May.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "A Demand System for Input Factors when there are Technological Changes in Production," Discussion Papers 556, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kenneth Daniels & Doğan Tirtiroğlu, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Commercial Banking for 1935–1991: A Latent Variable Approach Using the Kalman Filter," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 119-135, April.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio & Gallo, Massimo, 1996. "Environmental taxation and unemployment: Some evidence on the 'double dividend hypothesis' in Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 141-181, October.
- Duygun, Meryem & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2014. "Measuring Productivity and Efficiency: A Kalman," Working Papers 15-010, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Baoline Chen & Peter Zadrozny, 2013.
"Further model-based estimates of US total manufacturing production capital and technology, 1949–2005,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009. "Further Model-Based Estimates of U.S. Total Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology, 1949-2005," Working Papers 430, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Meryem Duygun & Levent Kutlu & Robin C. Sickles, 2016. "Measuring productivity and efficiency: a Kalman filter approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Tirtiroglu, Ercan, 1998. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Regulation in U.S. Commercial Banking During 1946-1995: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 171-189, March.
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2003. "Endogenous induced technical change and the costs of Kyoto," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Technological Change in Renewable Resource Industries: An Alternative Estimation Approach," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Fernando Sanz, 2000. "A kalman filter-gravity equation approach to assess the trade impact of economic integration: The case of Spain, 1986–1992," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 84-110, March.
- Martyn Duffy, 2006. "Tobacco consumption and policy in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1235-1257.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "The sensitivity of the South African industrial sector’s electricity consumption to electricity price fluctuations," Working Papers 201225, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2009.
"Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: an Empirical Assessment,"
2009_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Enrica De Cian, 2009. "Factor-Augmenting Technical Change: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2009.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles Perrings & David Stern, 2000. "Modelling Loss of Resilience in Agroecosystems: Rangelands in Botswana," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 185-210, June.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Kevin Caves & Garth Frazer, 2015. "Identification Properties of Recent Production Function Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 2411-2451, November.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Diffusion of Emissions Abating Technology," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0420, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R., 2011. "The evolution of price elasticity of electricity demand in South Africa: A Kalman filter application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3690-3696, June.
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:388-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Greenstreet, 2007. "Exploiting Sequential Learning to Estimate Establishment-Level Productivity Dynamics and Decision Rules," Economics Series Working Papers 345, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- THAMAE Retselisitsoe Isaiah & THAMAE Leboli Zachia & THAMAE Thimothy Molefi, 2015. "Dynamics Of Electricity Demand In Lesotho: A Kalman Filter Approach," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 130-139, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:41:y:1989:i:3:p:363-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.