The Impact of Unemployment Insurance on the Job Match Quality: A Quantile Regression Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen, 1988. "Job Switching and Job Satisfaction in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 495-594.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1999.
"Productivity Gains from Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
7352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mário Centeno, 2002.
"The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance,"
w200209, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mário Centeno, 2004. "The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521608275 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521845731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2002. "Inference on the Quantile Regression Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1583-1612, July.
- José A. F. Machado & Pedro Portugal, 2002. "Quantile Regression Methods: na Application to U.S. Unemployment Duration," Working Papers w200201, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:31:y:2006:i:4:p:905-919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.