The Impact of Unemployment Insurance Generosity on Match Quality Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2006. "The impact of unemployment insurance generosity on match quality distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 235-241, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannis Bilias & Roger Koenker, 2001. "Quantile regression for duration data: A reappraisal of the Pennsylvania Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 199-220.
- Mário Centeno, 2004.
"The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(3).
- Mário Centeno, 2002. "The Match Quality Gains from Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers w200209, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Shimer, Robert, 2000.
"Productivity gains from unemployment insurance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1195-1224, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1999. "Productivity Gains from Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 7352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1999. "Productivity Gains from Unemployment Insurance," Working papers 99-29, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- José A. F. Machado & Pedro Portugal, 2002. "Quantile Regression Methods: na Application to U.S. Unemployment Duration," Working Papers w200201, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and subsequent job duration: job matching versus unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 619-636.
- Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2002. "Inference on the Quantile Regression Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1583-1612, July.
- Bernhardt, Annette, et al, 1999. "Trends in Job Instability and Wages for Young Adult Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 65-90, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2007. "The Regressivity of Unemployment Insurance: Identification of the Income Effect Through the July 1999 Legislation," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gerards, Ruud & Welters, Ricardo, 2016.
"Impact of financial pressure on unemployed job search, job find success and job quality,"
ROA Research Memorandum
008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gerards, Ruud & Welters, Ricardo, 2016. "Impact of financial pressure on unemployed job search, job find success and job quality," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai, 2009. "Unemployment insurance and the business cycle: prolong benefit entitlements in bad times?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w200612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.