The Impact of HIV Testing on Subjective Expectations and Risky Behavior in Malawi
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebecca L. Thornton, 2008. "The Demand for, and Impact of, Learning HIV Status," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1829-63, December.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2009.
"Measuring Subjective Expectations in Developing Countries: A Critical Review and New Evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4824, The World Bank.
- Delavande, Adeline & Giné, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2011. "Measuring subjective expectations in developing countries: A critical review and new evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 151-163, March.
- FFF1Susan NNN1Watkins & FFF2Jere R. NNN2Behrman & FFF2Hans-Peter NNN2Kohler & FFF2Eliya NNN2Zulu, 2003. "Introduction to "Research on Demographic Aspects of HIV/AIDS in Rural Africa"," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Measuring Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1329-1376, 09.
- Erik Meijer & Tom Wansbeek, 2007. "The Sample Selection Model from a Method of Moments Perspective," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 25-51.
- Michael A. Boozer & Tomas J. Philipson, 2000. "The Impact of Public Testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 419-446.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:49:y:2012:i:3:p:1011-1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.