The Impact of HIV Testing on Subjective Expectations and Risky Behavior in Malawi
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Measuring Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1329-1376, 09.
- Michael A. Boozer & Tomas J. Philipson, 2000. "The Impact of Public Testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 419-446.
- FFF1Susan NNN1Watkins & FFF2Jere NNN2Behrman & FFF2Hans-Peter NNN2Kohler & FFF2Eliya NNN2Zulu, 2003. "Introduction to "Research on Demographic Aspects of HIV/AIDS in Rural Africa"," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Delavande, Adeline & Giné, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2011.
"Measuring subjective expectations in developing countries: A critical review and new evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 151-163, March.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2009. "Measuring Subjective Expectations in Developing Countries: A Critical Review and New Evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4824, The World Bank.
- Rebecca L. Thornton, 2008. "The Demand for, and Impact of, Learning HIV Status," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1829-1863, December.
- Erik Meijer & Tom Wansbeek, 2007. "The Sample Selection Model from a Method of Moments Perspective," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 25-51. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)