The Impact of HIV Testing on Subjective Expectations and Risky Behavior in Malawi
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Measuring Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1329-1376, 09.
- Michael A. Boozer & Tomas J. Philipson, 2000. "The Impact of Public Testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 419-446.
- FFF1Susan NNN1Watkins & FFF2Jere NNN2Behrman & FFF2Hans-Peter NNN2Kohler & FFF2Eliya Msiyaphazi NNN2Zulu, 2003. "Introduction to "Research on Demographic Aspects of HIV/AIDS in Rural Africa"," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Delavande, Adeline & Giné, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2011.
"Measuring subjective expectations in developing countries: A critical review and new evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 151-163, March.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2009. "Measuring Subjective Expectations in Developing Countries: A Critical Review and New Evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4824, The World Bank.
- Rebecca L. Thornton, 2008. "The Demand for, and Impact of, Learning HIV Status," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1829-1863, December.
- Erik Meijer & Tom Wansbeek, 2007. "The Sample Selection Model from a Method of Moments Perspective," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 25-51. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)