The Relationship History Calendar: Improving the Scope and Quality of Data on Youth Sexual Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004.
"Orphans in Africa: parental death, poverty, and school enrollment,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 483-508, August.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 183, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson & Joseph Ableidinger, 2004. "Orphans in Africa: Parental Death, Poverty and School Enrollment," Working Papers 256, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Smith, James P., 2009.
"Re-Constructing Childhood Health Histories,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Ali & John Cleland & Iqbal Shah, 2003. "Trends in reproductive behavior among young single women in Colombia and Peru: 1985–1999," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 659-673, November.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2003.
"Remembrances of things past: test-retest reliability of retrospective migration histories,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 23-49.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "Remembrances of Things Past: Test-Retest Reliability of Retrospective Migration Histories," Labor and Demography 0403026, EconWPA.
- Michael White & Salut Muhidin & Catherine Andrzejewski & Eva Tagoe & Rodney Knight & Holly Reed, 2008. "Urbanization and fertility: An event-history analysis of Coastal Ghana," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 803-816, November.
- Patrick Heuveline, 2003. "HIV and population dynamics: A general model and maximum-likelihood standards for East Africa," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 217-245, May.
- Jennifer Manlove & Suzanne Ryan & Kerry Franzetta, 2007. "Contraceptive use patterns across teens’ sexual relationships: The role of relationships, partners, and sexual histories," Demography, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 603-621, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:1151-1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.