Gender and migration from Albania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawson, Colin W. & Allister McGregor, J. & Saltmarshe, Douglas K., 2000. "Surviving and Thriving: Differentiation in a Peri-Urban Community in Northern Albania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1499-1514, August.
- Mieke Meurs & Juna Miluka & Thomas Hertz, 2008. "Declining Secondary Enrollment in Albania: What Drives Household Decisions?," Working Papers 2008-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Kaivan Munshi, 2003. "Networks in the Modern Economy: Mexican Migrants in the U. S. Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 549-599.
- Mckenzie, David & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007.
"Network effects and the dynamics of migration and inequality: Theory and evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-24, September.
- David Mckenzie & Hillel Rapoport, 2004. "Network Effects and the Dynamics of Migration and Inequality: Theory and Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2004-3, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2003.
"Remembrances of things past: test-retest reliability of retrospective migration histories,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 23-49.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "Remembrances of Things Past: Test-Retest Reliability of Retrospective Migration Histories," Labor and Demography 0403026, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Lerch, 2016. "Internal and International Migration Across the Urban Hierarchy in Albania," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(6), pages 851-876, December.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Migration and gender differences in the home labour market: Evidence from Albania," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 870-880.
- Mao-Mei Liu & Mathew J. Creighton & Fernando Riosmena & Pau Baizán, 2016. "Prospects for the comparative study of international migration using quasi-longitudinal micro-data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(26), pages 745-782, September.
- Karine Torosyan & Theodore P. Gerber & Pilar Goñalons-Pons, 2016. "Migration, Household Tasks, and Gender: Evidence from the Republic of Georgia," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 445-474, June.
- Su, Weiliang & Eriksson, Tor & Zhang, Linxiu & Bai, Yunli, 2016. "Off-farm employment and time allocation in on-farm work in rural China from gender perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 34-45.
- Anne Marie Golla & María E. Dávalos, 2012. "Gender Gaps in Albania through the Lens of Poverty and Shared Prosperity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25205, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012.
"Land Fragmentation, Cropland Abandonment, and Land Market Operation in Albania,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2108-2122.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Land fragmentation, cropland abandonment, and land market operation in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6032, The World Bank.
- Mao-Mei Liu, 2013. "Migrant Networks and International Migration: Testing Weak Ties," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(4), pages 1243-1277, August.
- Erin Trouth Hofmann & Cynthia J. Buckley, 2013. "Global Changes and Gendered Responses: The Feminization of Migration From Georgia," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 508-538, September.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Onel, Gulcan, 2015. "International Migration, Remittance Income, and Income Diversification Strategies among Rural Farm Households in Transitional Albania," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205517, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:47:y:2010:i:4:p:935-961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.