Bayesian variable selection in multinomial probit model for classifying high-dimensional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagiotelis, Anastasios & Smith, Michael, 2008. "Bayesian identification, selection and estimation of semiparametric functions in high-dimensional additive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 291-316, April.
- Gupta, Mayetri & Ibrahim, Joseph G., 2007. "Variable Selection in Regression Mixture Modeling for the Discovery of Gene Regulatory Networks," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 867-880, September.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, April.
- Lê Cao, Kim-Anh & Chabrier, Patrick, 2008. "ofw: An R Package to Select Continuous Variables for Multiclass Classification with a Stochastic Wrapper Method," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i09).
- Naijun Sha & Marina Vannucci & Mahlet G. Tadesse & Philip J. Brown & Ilaria Dragoni & Nick Davies & Tracy C. Roberts & Andrea Contestabile & Mike Salmon & Chris Buckley & Francesco Falciani, 2004. "Bayesian Variable Selection in Multinomial Probit Models to Identify Molecular Signatures of Disease Stage," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 812-819, September.
- Lee, Yoonkyung & Lin, Yi & Wahba, Grace, 2004. "Multicategory Support Vector Machines: Theory and Application to the Classification of Microarray Data and Satellite Radiance Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 67-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Aijun & Jiang, Xuejun & Liu, Pengfei & Lin, Jinguan, 2016. "Sparse Bayesian multinomial probit regression model with correlation prior for high-dimensional data classification," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 241-247.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian stochastic search variable selection; Generalized $$g$$ g -prior; Multi-class classification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:30:y:2015:i:2:p:399-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .