Bayesian variable selection in multinomial probit model for classifying high-dimensional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagiotelis, Anastasios & Smith, Michael, 2008. "Bayesian identification, selection and estimation of semiparametric functions in high-dimensional additive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 291-316, April.
- Gupta, Mayetri & Ibrahim, Joseph G., 2007. "Variable Selection in Regression Mixture Modeling for the Discovery of Gene Regulatory Networks," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 867-880, September.
- Lê Cao, Kim-Anh & Chabrier, Patrick, 2008. "ofw: An R Package to Select Continuous Variables for Multiclass Classification with a Stochastic Wrapper Method," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i09).
- Naijun Sha & Marina Vannucci & Mahlet G. Tadesse & Philip J. Brown & Ilaria Dragoni & Nick Davies & Tracy C. Roberts & Andrea Contestabile & Mike Salmon & Chris Buckley & Francesco Falciani, 2004. "Bayesian Variable Selection in Multinomial Probit Models to Identify Molecular Signatures of Disease Stage," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 812-819, September.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, April.
- Lee, Yoonkyung & Lin, Yi & Wahba, Grace, 2004. "Multicategory Support Vector Machines: Theory and Application to the Classification of Microarray Data and Satellite Radiance Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 67-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Aijun & Jiang, Xuejun & Liu, Pengfei & Lin, Jinguan, 2016. "Sparse Bayesian multinomial probit regression model with correlation prior for high-dimensional data classification," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 241-247.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian stochastic search variable selection; Generalized $$g$$ g -prior; Multi-class classification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:30:y:2015:i:2:p:399-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.