Variable Selection in Regression Mixture Modeling for the Discovery of Gene Regulatory Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Kuo-Jung & Chen, Ray-Bing & Wu, Ying Nian, 2016. "Bayesian variable selection for finite mixture model of linear regressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-16.
- Baragatti, M. & Pommeret, D., 2012. "A study of variable selection using g-prior distribution with ridge parameter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1920-1934.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:540-550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aijun Yang & Xuejun Jiang & Lianjie Shu & Jinguan Lin, 2017. "Bayesian variable selection with sparse and correlation priors for high-dimensional data analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 127-143, March.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim, 2016. "Bayesian model selection in ordinal quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 68-78.
- Aijun Yang & Yunxian Li & Niansheng Tang & Jinguan Lin, 2015. "Bayesian variable selection in multinomial probit model for classifying high-dimensional data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 399-418, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:september:p:867-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.