When ‘Just’ is Just Not Enough
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reggiani, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso, 2016.
"Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 16-27.
- Carlo Reggiani & Tommaso Valletti, 2012. "Net neutrality and innovation at the core and at the edge," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1202, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:875-884 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sluijs, Jasper P. & Schuett, Florian & Henze, Bastian, 2011. "Transparency regulation in broadband markets: Lessons from experimental research," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 592-602, August.
- Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 2002. "A Review of WTA/WTP Studies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 426-447, November.
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- Goodwin, Cathy & Ross, Ivan, 1992. "Consumer responses to service failures: Influence of procedural and interactional fairness perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-163, September.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2012.
"Network neutrality on the Internet: A two-sided market analysis,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 91-104.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-45, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Jan Krämer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2012.
"Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Content Variety, Broadband Investment, and Regulation,"
Information Systems Research,
INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 1303-1321, December.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas, 2009. "Network neutrality and congestion sensitive content providers: Implications for content variety, broadband investment and regulation," MPRA Paper 42519, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2012.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas & Weinhardt, Christof, 2013. "Net neutrality: A progress report," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 794-813.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2010.
"Net neutrality and investment incentives,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(3), pages 446-471.
- Choi, Jay & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Paper Series 4010, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," Working Papers 08-03, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Net Neutrality and Investment Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 2390, CESifo Group Munich.
- Messerschmidt, Christian & Hinz, Oliver, 2013. "Explaining the Adoption of Grid Computing: An Integrated Institutional Theory and Organizational Capability Approach," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 63397, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan, 2005. "Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 343-361, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet access service; Net neutrality; Quality of service; Congestion; Pricing; Justice; Fairness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:binfse:v:57:y:2015:i:5:p:325-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.