The Debate on Net Neutrality: A Policy Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Bourreau & Frago Kourandi & Tommaso Valletti, 2015.
"Net Neutrality with Competing Internet Platforms,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 30-73, March.
- Bourreau, Marc & Kourandi, Frago & Valletti, Tommaso, 2014. "Net Neutrality with Competing Internet Platforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Bourreau & Frago Kourandi & Tommaso Valletti, 2014. "Net Neutrality with Competing Internet Platforms," CEIS Research Paper 307, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Feb 2014.
- Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2011.
"Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52196, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Edmond Baranes & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2011. "Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers," Working Papers 11-09, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2011.
- Sedlmeir, Joachim & Hopf, Stefan & Neuburger, Rahild & Picot, Arnold, 2017. "Convergent Digital Infrastructures and the Role of (Net-)Neutrality," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169497, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 2015.
"The strategic use of download limits by a monopoly platform,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 297-327, June.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2013. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 13-26, NET Institute.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 14-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Kim, Soo Jin & Yankelevich, Aleksandr, 2018. "A cautionary note on using hotelling models in platform markets," DICE Discussion Papers 286, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Baake, Pio & Sudaric, Slobodan, 2017. "Interconnection and Prioritization," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169446, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:kap:netnom:v:18:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11066-017-9114-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Martin, 2015. "Strategic Investment Dependence and Net Neutrality," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2013.
"Asymmetric Neutrality Regulation and Innovation at the Edges: Fixed vs. Mobile Networks,"
13-24, NET Institute.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2014. "Asymmetric Neutrality Regulation and Innovation at the Edges: Fixed vs. Mobile Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4974, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2014. "Net neutrality, Network capacity and Innovation at the Edges," TSE Working Papers 14-521, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsnet neutrality; economics of net neutrality; broadband service providers; content providers; consumer surplus; social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:22:y:2011:i:1:p:60-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.