Transparency regulation in broadband markets: Lessons from experimental research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crosetto, P. & Gaudeul, A., 2014.
"Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion,"
2014-08, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Crosetto, Paolo, 2016. "Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145875, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2014. "Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jan Krämer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2015. "When ‘Just’ is Just Not Enough," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 57(5), pages 325-338, October.
- Alleman, James & Rappoport, Paul, 2014. "Regulation of Latin American's Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Sector: An empirical analysis," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106842, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reza RAJABIUN & Catherine MIDDLETON, 2015. "Lemons on the Edge of the Internet: The Importance of Transparency for Broadband Network Quality," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(98), pages 119-136, 2nd quart.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency Experimental law and economics Telecommunications regulation Consumer protection Network neutrality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:7:p:592-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.