Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung – Bestand, Verwendung und Zugang
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business%2C+economics+%26+finance/journal/11943/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knetsch, Thomas A., 2004.
"Evaluating the German Inventory Cycle Using Data from the Ifo Business Survey,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2004,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Thomas A. Knetsch, 2004. "Evaluating the German Inventory Cycle – Using Data from the Ifo Business Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abberger, Klaus, 2007.
"Qualitative business surveys and the assessment of employment -- A case study for Germany,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 249-258.
- Klaus Abberger, 2005. "Qualitative Business Surveys and theAssessment of Employment A Case Study for Germany," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 11, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994.
"Success breeds success. The dynamics of the innovation process,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
20366, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Flaig, Gebhard & Stadler, Manfred, 1994. "Success Breeds Success. The Dynamics of the Innovation Process," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Sabine Stephan, 2000.
"Leading Indicators of German Business Cycles: An Assessment of Properties,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
207, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Sabine Stephan, 2000. "Leading Indicators of German Business Cycles: An Assessment of Properties," Macroeconomics 0004005, EconWPA.
- Ulrich Fritsche, 2001.
"Do probit models help in forecasting turning points of German business cycles?,"
- Ulrich Fritsche, 2001. "Do Probit Models Help in Forecasting Turning Points in German Business Cycles?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 241, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf, 2004. "Financial constraints for investors and the speed of adaptation: Are innovators special?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,20, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Klaus Abberger, 2004. "Nonparametric Regression and the Detection of Turning Points in the Ifo Business Climate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ross, David R. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1993.
"Evaluating reported determinants of labor demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Kawasaki, Seiichi & McMillan, John & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1983. "Inventories and Price Inflexibility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 599-610, May.
- König, Heinz & Laisney, François & Lechner, Michael & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1993. "On the dynamics of process innovative activity: an empirical investigation using panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gebhard Flaig & Claudia Ploetscher, 2000. "Estimating the Output Gap Using Business Survey Data - A Bivariate Structural Time Series Model for the German Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Wolf Maurer & Sikandar Siddiqui & Holger Strulik, 1998. "Investment Under Financial Constraints: Theory and Tests with West German Micro Data," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19802, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Abberger, 2006. "Qualitative Business Surveys in Manufacturing and Industrial Production - What can be Learned from Industry Branch Results?," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 31, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Klaus Abberger & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2006. "Einige Prognoseeigenschaften des ifo Geschäftsklimas - Ein Überblick über die neuere wissenschaftliche Literatur," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 59(22), pages 19-26, November.
- Jan Marc Berk, 1999. "Measuring inflation expectations: a survey data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1467-1480.
- Georg (Hrsg.) Goldrian, 2004. "Handbuch der umfragebasierten Konjunkturforschung," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 15.
- John Foster & Burkhard Flieth, 2002. "Interactive expectations," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 375-395.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Horst Rottmann, 2006.
"Employment Effects of Innovation at the Firm Level,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Papers No. 27, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Rottmann, Horst & Lachenmaier, Stefan, 2007. "Employment effects of innovation at the firm level," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 3, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Stefan Lachenmaier, 2007. "Effects of innovation on firm performance," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 28.
- Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1992. "Innovation activity and firm heterogeneity: Empirical evidence from West Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 301-320, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.