Evaluating reported determinants of labour demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2016.
"The Medium Is the Measure: Technical Change and Employment, 1909—1949,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 792-810, October.
- Jon Cohen & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2012. "The Media is the Measure: Technical change and employment, 1909-1949," 2012 Meeting Papers 301, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Does innovation stimulate employment? A firm-level analysis using comparable micro-data from four European countries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 29-43.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu Balanzo, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data From Four European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-111, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rupert Harrison & Jordi Jaumandreu & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data from Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorter, C. & Hassink, W. & Nijkamp, P., 1996. "On the endogeneity of output in dynamic labour-demand models," Serie Research Memoranda 0019, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Waheed, Abdul, 2012. "Employment effect of innovation: microdata evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007. "Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung – Bestand, Verwendung und Zugang," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 1(1), pages 27-42, June.
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007. "Mikrodaten im ifo Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung: Bestand, Verwendung, Zugang," ifo Working Paper Series 44, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Horbach, Jens & Janser, Markus, 2015. "The role of innovation and agglomeration for employment growth in the environmental sector," IAB Discussion Paper 201516, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2011. "Read All about It!! What Happens Following a Technology Shock?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1144-1179, June.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "Read All About it: What happens following a technology shock," 2004 Meeting Papers 56, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010. "Read All About it!! What happens following a technology shock?," Working Papers tecipa-391, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Kipar, 2012. "Determinants of Firm Innovation - Evidence from German Panel Data," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 45.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle & Tombe, Trevor, 2012. "Management matters," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 269-285.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Trevor Tombe, 2010. "Management Matters," Working Papers tecipa-406, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010. "Management Matters," 2010 Meeting Papers 332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Firm growth and financing constraints in the NMS-10 and the Western Balkan countries – a comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 115, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sascha O. Becker & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2008. "European Data Watch: Micro Data at the Ifo Institute for Economic Research – The “Ifo Business Survey”, Usage and Access," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(2), pages 307-319.
- Sascha Becker & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007. "Micro Data at the Ifo Institute for Economic Research â€“ The "Ifo Business Survey", Usage and Access," ifo Working Paper Series 47, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: a Happy Marriage or a Dangerous Liaison? A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC76143, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Martin Kukuk, 2002. "Indirect estimation of (latent) linear models with ordinal regressors A Monte Carlo study and some empirical illustrations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 379-399, July.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Changing Patterns in M&E-Investment-Based Innovation Strategies in CESEE and FSU Countries," wiiw Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1997. "L’économétrie dans l’élaboration théorique et l’étude des politiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 11-25, mars-juin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:102a-102a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed