Financial constraints for investors and the speed of adaptation: Are innovators special?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006.
"The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from french manufacturing firms,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v06042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from French manufacturing firms," Post-Print halshs-00115717, HAL.
- Frédérique Savignac, 2006. "The impact of financial constraints on innovation: evidence from French manufacturing firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00115717, HAL.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf, 2008. "Financing constraints, firm level adjustment of capital and aggregate implications," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Silvia Magri, 2009.
"The financing of small innovative firms: the Italian case,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 181-204.
- Silvia Magri, 2007. "The financing of small innovative firms: The Italian case," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 640, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007.
"Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung – Bestand, Verwendung und Zugang,"
AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 1(1), pages 27-42, June.
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe & Sascha O. Becker, 2007. "Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung: Bestand, Verwendung, Zugang," ifo Working Paper Series 44, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Strotmann, Harald & Döpke, Jörg & Buch, Claudia M., 2006. "Does trade openness increase firm-level volatility?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,40, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Schauer, Catharina & Elsas, Ralf & Breitkopf, Nikolas, 2019. "A new measure of financial constraints applicable to private and public firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 270-295.
- Audretsch, David B. & Weigand, Jurgen, 2005. "Do knowledge conditions make a difference?: Investment, finance and ownership in German industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 595-613, June.
- Čechura, Lukas, 2008. "Investment, credit constraints and public policy in a neoclassical adjustment cost framework [Investitionen, Kreditrationierung und Agrarpolitik in einem dynamischen neoklassischen Modell mit Anpas," IAMO Discussion Papers 115, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial constraints; investment; innovation; dynamic panel data models;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:2165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.