Investment, credit constraints and public policy in a neoclassical adjustment cost framework
[Investitionen, Kreditrationierung und Agrarpolitik in einem dynamischen neoklassischen Modell mit Anpassungskosten]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf, 2004. "Financial constraints for investors and the speed of adaptation: Are innovators special?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsKreditrationierung; Investitionen; Kapital; EAGFL (Europäische Ausrichtungs-und Garantiefond für die Landwirtschaft); Dynamische Anpassungskosten und langfristiges Gleichgewicht. Credit constraint; investment; capital; SGAFF (Supporting and Guarantee Agricultural and Forestry Fund); Adjustment cost and farmer's economic equilibrium.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.