Beschäftigungseffekte von Produkt- und Prozessinnovationen bei Exporteuren und Nicht-Exporteuren
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.dstatg.de/de/startseite/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business%2C+economics+%26+finance/journal/11943/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007.
"Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung – Bestand, Verwendung und Zugang,"
AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv,
Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 1(1), pages 27-42, June.
- Klaus Abberger & Sascha O. Becker & Barbara Hofmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2007. "Mikrodaten im ifo Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung: Bestand, Verwendung, Zugang," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 44, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:3:p:254-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katsoulacos, Y., 1984. "Product innovation and employment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 83-108.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Horst Rottmann, 2006. "Employment Effects of Innovation at the Firm Level," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No. 27, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Rottmann, Horst & Lachenmaier, Stefan, 2007. "Employment effects of innovation at the firm level," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 3, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O N, 1993. "Employment Growth and Innovation at the Firm Level," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 153-159, May.
- Lachenmaier Stefan & Rottmann Horst, 2007. "Employment Effects of Innovation at the Firm Level," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(3), pages 254-272, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:3:y:2009:i:2:p:123-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.