Capital deepening and regional inequality: an empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995.
"Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pedroni, Peter, 2004.
"Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic And Finite Sample Properties Of Pooled Time Series Tests With An Application To The Ppp Hypothesis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 597-625, June.
- Peter Pedroni, 2004. "Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic and Finite Sample Properties of Pooled Time Series Tests with an Application to the PPP Hypothesis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2008. "Regional Heterogeneity, Conditional Convergence and Regional Inequality," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 475-488.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1331, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, 07.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," NBER Working Papers 6788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofia Levtchenkova & Jeffrey Petchey, 2000. "Regional Capital Stock Data for Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 33(2), pages 193-197.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2010. "Spatial error correction and cointegration in nonstationary panel data: regional house prices in Israel," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 189-206, June.
- Dafna Schwartz & Michael Keren, 2006. "Location incentives and the unintentional generation of employment instability:some evidence from Israel," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 449-460, June.
- Gasper A. Garofalo & Steven Yamarik, 2002. "Regional Convergence: Evidence From A New State-By-State Capital Stock Series," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 316-323, May.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1993. "State-specific estimates of state and local government capital," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 185-209, April.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," Working Papers fuss-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gil Avnimelech & Dafna Schwartz & Raphael Bar-El, 2006. "Entrepreneurial High-tech Cluster Development: Israel's Experience with Venture Capital and Technological Incubators," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 1181-1198, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:599-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.