The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D Holden & J K Swales, 1993.
"Factor Subsidies, Employment Generation, and Cost per Job: A Partial Equilibrium Approach,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- J K Swales, 1993. "Factor subsidies, employment generation, and cost per job: a partial equilibrium approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 317-338, March.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1995. "The production and cost structure of Israeli industry Evidence from individual firm data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 45-81, January.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1991. "High tech and productivity: Evidence from Israeli industrial firms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1199-1221, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein, 2003. "Decomposing the Dynamics of Regional Earnings Disparities in Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa03p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Gabriele & Marco Zamarian & Enrico Zaninotto, 2006. "Assessing the economic impact of public industrial policies: an empirical investigation on subsidies," ROCK Working Papers 039, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein & Nadav Ben Zeev, 2011. "Capital deepening and regional inequality: an empirical analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 599-617, December.
More about this item
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .