High tech and productivity: Evidence from Israeli industrial firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2002.
"Government Support for Commercial R&D: Lessons from the Israeli Experience,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 2, pages 79-134
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trajtenberg, M., 2001. "Government Support of Commercial R&D: Lessons from the Israeli Experience," Papers 2001-8, Tel Aviv.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1995.
"High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries An exploratory analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-43, January.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J., 1992. "High-tech capital formation and economic performance in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis," Working papers 3419-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ke Li & Jie Zhang & Yihua Yu & Zhibiao Liu, 2010. "Does Market‐Oriented Economic Transition Enhance Enterprise Productivity? Evidence From China'S Enterprises," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 719-742, December.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1992. "The Production and Cost Structure of Israeli Industry: Evidence From Individual Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 4072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sikhanwita Roy & Tuhin Das & Debesh Chakraborty, 2002. "A Study on the Indian Information Sector: An Experiment with Input-Output Techniques," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 107-129, June.
- Sheng, Margaret L. & Chien, Iting, 2016. "Rethinking organizational learning orientation on radical and incremental innovation in high-tech firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2302-2308.
- R. Rijesh, 2015. "Technology Import and Manufacturing Productivity in India: Firm Level Analysis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 411-434, December.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," Working Papers fuss-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Griliches, Zvi & Regev, Haim, 1995. "Firm productivity in Israeli industry 1979-1988," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 175-203, January.
- Arie Bregman & Melvyn Fuss & Haim Regev, 1998. "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Israeli Industry," NBER Working Papers 6788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Haim Regev, 1992. "Productivity and Firm Turnover in Israeli Industry: 1979-1988," NBER Working Papers 4059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:6:p:1199-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.