Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emiliano Giudici & André Mollick, 2008. "Convergence in the Eastern Caribbean States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 893-909, December.
- Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016. "Impact of Intangible Cultural Capital on Regional Economic Development: A Study on Culture-Based Development in Greece," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1).
- repec:eee:joecas:v:15:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarantis Lolos, 2009. "The effect of EU structural funds on regional growth: assessing the evidence from Greece, 1990–2005," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 211-228, August.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Christian Dreger, 2006. "Regional productivity and income convergence in the unified Germany, 1992-2000," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 755-767.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331.
- E D Balogun, 2010. "Alternative reconsideration of output growth differential for West African Monetary Zone," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the SARB/IFC seminar on "Economic and financial convergence en route to regional economic integration: experience, prospects and statis, volume 32, pages 106-120 Bank for International Settlements.
- Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2016. "Do education quality and spillovers matter? Evidence on human capital and productivity in Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 563-573.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2009.
"Socioeconomic Indicators for Analyzing Convergence: The Case of Greece: 1960–2004,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 315-330, September.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2008. "Socioeconomic indicators for analyzing Convergence: the case of Greece: 1960-2004," Working Papers 0014, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2009. "Examining the consistency of spatial association patterns across socio-economic indicators: an application to the Greek regions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 25-49, September.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryohei Nakamura & Masahiro Taguchi, 2011. "Agglomeration and Institutional Effects on Dynamics in Regional Disparities: Experience from Poland and Japan," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 25.
- Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2013. "Do Cross-Section Dependence and Parameter Heterogeneity Matter? Evidence on Human Capital and Productivity in Greece," MPRA Paper 53326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prodromos-Ioannis Prodromidis, 2006. "Functional Economies Or Administrative Units in Greece: What Difference Does It Make for Policy?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Nina Muraro, 2009. "Auswirkungen der Bevölkerungsentwicklung auf das wirtschaftliche Niveau der Regionen in Deutschland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200901, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2006. "Examining the location factors of R&D labor in the regions of Greece," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 43-54, March.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Alternative reconsideration of output growth differrential for the West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 13416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2007. "Patterns of spatial association and their persistence across socio-economic indicators: the case of the Greek regions," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 05, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Michael Beenstock & Daniel Felsenstein & Nadav Ben Zeev, 2011. "Capital deepening and regional inequality: an empirical analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 599-617, December.
More about this item
KeywordsO18; R11; D24;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:38:y:2004:i:3:p:387-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.