Development and estimation of a semi-compensatory residential choice model based on explicit choice protocols
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nechyba, Thomas J. & Strauss, Robert P., 1998.
"Community choice and local public services: A discrete choice approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba & Robert P. Strauss, 1997. "Community Choice and Local Public Services: A Discrete Choice Approach," NBER Working Papers 5966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-165, Se.
- Basar, Gözen & Bhat, Chandra, 2004. "A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay Area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 889-904, December.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica Y., 2007. "A comprehensive analysis of built environment characteristics on household residential choice and auto ownership levels," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 506-526, June.
- Quigley, John M., 1985. "Consumer choice of dwelling, neighborhood and public services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Gabriel, Stuart A & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1989. "Household Location and Race: Estimates of Multinomial Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 240-249, May.
- J L Horowitz, 1991. "Modeling the choice of choice set in discrete-choice random-utility models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(9), pages 1237-1246, September.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N., 2000. "Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 223-242, May.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Bagley, Michael, 2000. "Modeling Employees' Perceptions and Proportional Preferences of Work Locations: The Regular Workplace and Telecommuting Alternatives," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt52v5c9wr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rapaport, Carol, 1997. "Housing Demand and Community Choice: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 243-260, September.
- Cantillo, Víctor & Heydecker, Benjamin & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan, 2006. "A discrete choice model incorporating thresholds for perception in attribute values," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 807-825, November.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003. "Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rao, Akshay R & Sieben, Wanda A, 1992. " The Effect of Prior Knowledge on Price Acceptability and the Type of Information Examined," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 256-270, September.
- John M. Quigley, 1976. "Housing Demand in the Short Run: An Analysis of Polytomous Choice," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1, pages 76-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Rick L. & Manrai, Ajay K., 1998. "Feature-based elimination: Model and empirical comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 248-267, December.
- Yoram Shiftan, 2008. "The use of activity-based modeling to analyze the effect of land-use policies on travel behavior," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica, 2004. "A mixed spatially correlated logit model: formulation and application to residential choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-168, February.
- J L Horowitz, 1991. "Modeling the Choice of Choice Set in Discrete-Choice Random-Utility Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(9), pages 1237-1246, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:1:p:51-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.