Development and estimation of a semi-compensatory residential choice model based on explicit choice protocols
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-65, Se.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia & Bagley, Michael, 2000.
"Modeling Employees' Perceptions and Proportional Preferences of Work Locations: The Regular Workplace and Telecommuting Alternatives,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt52v5c9wr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N., 2000. "Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 223-242, May.
- Andrews, Rick L. & Manrai, Ajay K., 1998. "Feature-based elimination: Model and empirical comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 248-267, December.
- J L Horowitz, 1991. "Modeling the Choice of Choice Set in Discrete-Choice Random-Utility Models," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(9), pages 1237-1246, September.
- J L Horowitz, 1991. "Modeling the choice of choice set in discrete-choice random-utility models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(9), pages 1237-1246, September.
- Quigley, John M., 1985. "Consumer choice of dwelling, neighborhood and public services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Nechyba, Thomas J. & Strauss, Robert P., 1998.
"Community choice and local public services: A discrete choice approach,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba & Robert P. Strauss, 1997. "Community Choice and Local Public Services: A Discrete Choice Approach," NBER Working Papers 5966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Shiftan, 2008. "The use of activity-based modeling to analyze the effect of land-use policies on travel behavior," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Rapaport, Carol, 1997. "Housing Demand and Community Choice: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 243-260, September.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica, 2004. "A mixed spatially correlated logit model: formulation and application to residential choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Basar, Gözen & Bhat, Chandra, 2004. "A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay Area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 889-904, December.
- Cantillo, Víctor & Heydecker, Benjamin & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan, 2006. "A discrete choice model incorporating thresholds for perception in attribute values," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 807-825, November.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica Y., 2007. "A comprehensive analysis of built environment characteristics on household residential choice and auto ownership levels," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 506-526, June.
- Rao, Akshay R & Sieben, Wanda A, 1992. " The Effect of Prior Knowledge on Price Acceptability and the Type of Information Examined," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 256-70, September.
- John M. Quigley, 1976. "Housing Demand in the Short Run: An Analysis of Polytomous Choice," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1, pages 76-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel, Stuart A & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1989. "Household Location and Race: Estimates of Multinomial Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 240-49, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:47:y:2011:i:1:p:51-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.