Housing Demand in the Short Run: An Analysis of Polytomous Choice
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, Andre & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2007.
"Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: An empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-230, September.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: an empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region," THEMA Working Papers 2007-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dahlberg, M. & Fredriksson, P., 2001. "Migration and Local Public Services," Papers 2001-12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Bordley, Robert F., 2011. "An anti-ideal point representation of economic discrete choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 60-63, January.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2015.
"What Parents Want: School Preferences and School Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1262-1289, September.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "What parents want: school preferences and school choice," DoQSS Working Papers 09-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Simon Burgess & Ellen Greaves & Anna Vignoles & Deborah Wilson, 2009. "What Parents Want: School preferences and school choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/222, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Njo Anastasia, 2015. "The Rational and Irrational Factors Underlying Property Buying Behavior," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(2), pages 183-191.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2017.
"Networks And Selection In International Migration To Spain,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1265-1286, July.
- Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel & Steinbacher, Anne, 2012. "Networks and selection in international migration to Spain," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 35, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2013. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1306, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2012. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," IAW Discussion Papers 83, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Nina Neubecker & Marcel Smolka & Anne Steinbacher, 2015. "Networks and Selection in International Migration to Spain," Economics Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sigal Kaplan & Shlomo Bekhor & Yoram Shiftan, 2011. "Development and estimation of a semi-compensatory residential choice model based on explicit choice protocols," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 51-80, August.
- Guevara, C. Angelo, 2015. "Critical assessment of five methods to correct for endogeneity in discrete-choice models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 240-254.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000.
"Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993. "Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi, 2013. "Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 110-122.
- Yuri S. Mansury & Nij Tontisirin & Sutee Anantsuksomsri, 2012. "The impact of the built environment on the location choices of the creative class: Evidence from Thailand," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 183-205, August.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2013. "Slums in developing countries: New evidence for Indonesia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 278-290.
- Chang, Justin Sueun & Mackett, Roger Laurence, 2006. "A bi-level model of the relationship between transport and residential location," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 123-146, February.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2015. "A comprehensive dwelling unit choice model accommodating psychological constructs within a search strategy for consideration set formation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 161-188.
- Earnhart, Dietrich, 2002. "Combining Revealed and Stated Data to Examine Housing Decisions Using Discrete Choice Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 143-169, January.
- Chattopadhyay, Sudip, 2000. "The effectiveness of McFaddens's nested logit model in valuing amenity improvement," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-43, January.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1977. "An Alternative Test of the Hedonic Theory of Housing Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 104, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yusuf Sofiyandi1, 2018. "The Effect of Residential Location and Housing Unit Characteristics on Labor Force Participation of Childbearing Women in Indonesia: Using Twin Births As A Quasi-Natural Experiment," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201822, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jul 2018.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bordley, Robert, 2013. "Discrete choice with large choice sets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 13-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.