Industrial growth, economic integration and structural change: evidence from the EU new member-states regions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003.
"Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002.
"Integration effects in border regions : a survey of economic theory and empirical studies,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions - a survey of economic theory and empirical studies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p066, European Regional Science Association.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Christiane Krieger-Boden, 2000. "Globalization, Integration and Regional Specialization," Kiel Working Papers 1009, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Siedenburg, Florian & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 2005. "European Integration, regional structural change and cohesion in France," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3764, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 1998.
"Technological enclaves and industrial districts: An analysis of the regional distribution of innovative activity in Europe,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2000. "Technological Enclaves and Industrial Districts: An Analysis of the Regional Distribution of Innovative Activity in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 97-114.
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 1997. "Technological enclaves and industrial districts. An analysis of the regional distributions of innovative activity in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 199708, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Diana Weinhold & James Rauch, 1997.
"Openness, Specialization, and Productivity Growth in Less Developed Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Rauch & Diana Weinhold, 1999. "Openness, Specialization, and Productivity Growth in Less Developed Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1009-1027, August.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J.R. Elliott, 1998.
"Adjustment to the European single market: inferences from intra-industry trade patterns,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 225-247, September.
- Marius Brülhart & Robert J. R. Elliott,, . "Adjustment to the European Single Market: Inferences from Intra-Industry Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers 96/15, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
- M. Amiti, 1997.
"Specialisation patterns in Europe,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mary Amiti, 1999. "Specialization patterns in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 573-593, December.
- George Petrakos & Andr�s Rodr�guez-Pose & Antonis Rovolis, 2005. "Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1837-1855, October.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Monopolistic competition and urban systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 308-315, April.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:667-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.