Monopolistic competition and urban systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villar, Olga Alonso, 1999. "Spatial distribution of production and international trade: a note," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 371-380, May.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2012. "Spatial Concentration in the Financial Industry," Ratio Working Papers 188, The Ratio Institute.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012.
"Peripherality and integration: industrial growth and decline in the Greek regions,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitrios Kallioras, 2006. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Marcus Berliant & Tomoya Mori, 2017.
"Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 70844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 69100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Berliant & Tomoya Mori, 2016. "Beyond Urban Form: How Masahisa Fujita Shapes Us," KIER Working Papers 932, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001.
"Large Metropolises in the Third World: An Explanation,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(8), pages 1359-1371, July.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Large metropolises in the Third World: an explanation," Working Papers 0004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Tomoya Mori, 2006. "Monocentric Versus Polycentric Models in Urban Economics," KIER Working Papers 611, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Serafeim Polyzos & Spyros Sofios, 2008. "Regional Multipliers, Inequalities and Planning in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 53-77.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Serafeim POLYZOS & Dionysios MINETOS, 2009. "Informal Housing In Greece: A Quantitative Spatial Analysis," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2(11)), pages 7-33, May.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2010. "Industrial growth, economic integration and structural change: evidence from the EU new member-states regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 667-680, December.
- Boiscuvier, Éléonore, 2001. "Innovation, intégration et développement régional," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(2), pages 255-280, juin.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001. "Metropolitan areas and public infrastructure," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 139-169, January.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996.
"R&D Spillovers and Location Choice under Cournot Rivalry,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Location Choice Under Cournot Rivalry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a35, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996.
"Transport costs, intermediate goods, and localized growth,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 671-695, December.
- Walz, Uwe, 1993. "Transport costs, intermediate goods, and localized growth," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 25, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa & Lefteris Topaloglou, 2011. "The Determinants of Growth in EU Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p702, European Regional Science Association.
- Alonso Villar, Olga, 1996. "Spatial distribution of production and international trade," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6018, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michel Houdebine, 1999. "Concentration géographique des activités et spécialisation des départements français," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 189-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:308-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.