Monopolistic competition and urban systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012.
"Peripherality and integration: industrial growth and decline in the Greek regions,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitrios Kallioras, 2006. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 70844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 69100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Berliant & Tomoya Mori, 2016. "Beyond Urban Form: How Masahisa Fujita Shapes Us," KIER Working Papers 932, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tomoya Mori, 2006. "Monocentric Versus Polycentric Models in Urban Economics," KIER Working Papers 611, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Serafeim Polyzos & Spyros Sofios, 2008. "Regional Multipliers, Inequalities and Planning in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 53-77.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994. "Regional Adjustment to Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 4713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serafeim POLYZOS & Dionysios MINETOS, 2009. "Informal Housing In Greece: A Quantitative Spatial Analysis," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2(11)), pages 7-33, May.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1998. "Competing markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 277-310, February.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Location Choice under Cournot Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-30, CIRANO.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Location Choice Under Cournot Rivalry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a35, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa & Lefteris Topaloglou, 2011. "The Determinants of Growth in EU Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p702, European Regional Science Association.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996. "Transport costs, intermediate goods, and localized growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 671-695, December.
- Alonso Villar, Olga, 1996. "Spatial distribution of production and international trade," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6018, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michel Houdebine, 1999. "Concentration géographique des activités et spécialisation des départements français," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 189-204.
- Villar, Olga Alonso, 1999. "Spatial distribution of production and international trade: a note," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 371-380, May.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2012. "Spatial Concentration in the Financial Industry," Ratio Working Papers 188, The Ratio Institute.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001. "Large Metropolises in the Third World: An Explanation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(8), pages 1359-1371, July.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Large metropolises in the Third World: an explanation," Working Papers 0004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2010. "Industrial growth, economic integration and structural change: evidence from the EU new member-states regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 667-680, December.
- Boiscuvier, Éléonore, 2001. "Innovation, intégration et développement régional," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(2), pages 255-280, juin.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001. "Metropolitan areas and public infrastructure," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 139-169, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:37:y:1993:i:2-3:p:308-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed