Metropolitan areas and public infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Monopolistic competition and urban systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 308-315, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Richard Arnott & Kenneth Small, 1993. "The Economics Of Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 256, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "A Dynamic Spatial Model," NBER Working Papers 4219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Manuel González-Páramo & Diego Martínez López, 2002. "Provisión eficiente de inversión pública financiada con impuestos distorsionantes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2014.
"Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 265-287.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia & Iryna Sushko, 2014. "Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp164, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2014. "Regional integration, international liberalisation and the dynamics of industrial agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4079, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2008.
"A model of economic geography with demand-pull and congestion costs,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 261-276, June.
- Olga ALONSO-VILLAR, "undated". "A Model of Economic Geography with Demand Pull and Congestion Costs," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100003, EcoMod.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A model of economic geography with demand pull and congestion costs," Working Papers 56, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001.
"Large Metropolises in the Third World: An Explanation,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(8), pages 1359-1371, July.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Large metropolises in the Third World: an explanation," Working Papers 0004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Carmen Díaz Roldán & Diego Martínez-López, 2005. "Inversión pública y crecimiento económico. Una revisión crítica con propuesta de futuro," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2005. "The effects of transport costs within the new economic geography," Working Papers 0502, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Luis Fernando Lanaspa & Fernando Sanz, 2004. "Regional policy and industrial location decisions," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 67-87, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:139-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.