Spatial distribution of production and international trade: a note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Starrett, David, 1978. "Market allocations of location choice in a model with free mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 21-37, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 297-308.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Papageorgiou, Y. Y. & Thisse, J. -F., 1985.
"Agglomeration as spatial interdependence between firms and households,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 19-31, October.
- Papageorgiou, Y.Y. & Thisse, J.-F., 1985. "Agglomeration as spatial interdependence between firms and households," CORE Discussion Papers RP 668, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Monopolistic competition and urban systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 308-315, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "A Dynamic Spatial Model," NBER Working Papers 4219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Guevara, 2015. "The effect of trade on agglomeration within regions," Working Papers 1530, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jordaan, Jacob A. & Sanchez-Reaza, Javier, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Location: Empirical Evidence for Mexican Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 279-303.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia & Iryna Sushko, 2012.
"Economic integration and agglomeration in a customs union in the presence of an outside region,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp146, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo & Sushko, Iryna, 2012. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a customs union in the presence of an outside region," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3668, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kenji Nozaki, 2014. "Industrial Dispersion in Thailand with Changes in Trade Policies," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 806-819, July.
- Georg Hirte & Christian Leßmann, 2014.
"Trade, Integration, and Interregional Inequality,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hirte, Georg & Leßmann, Christian, 2014. "Trade, Integration and Interregional Inequality," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100610, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa & Lefteris Topaloglou, 2011. "The Determinants of Growth in EU Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p702, European Regional Science Association.
- Georg Hirte & Christian Lessmann, 2014. "Trade and Interregional Inequality," ERSA conference papers ersa14p304, European Regional Science Association.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Koenig Soubeyran, Pamina, 2004.
"EU enlargement and the internal geography of countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 265-279.
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig, 2004. "EU Enlargement and the Internal Geography of Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096821, HAL.
- Qiliang Mao & Fei Wang, 2016. "Will Decline in Foreign Trade Reshape Internal Economic Geography? Simulations in an Estimated Model of the Chinese Space-economy," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 54-69, December.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001.
"Large Metropolises in the Third World: An Explanation,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, pages 1359-1371.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Large metropolises in the Third World: an explanation," Working Papers 0004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Marius Brülhart, 2011. "The spatial effects of trade openness: a survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 59-83, April.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Carolina Guevara, 2015. "The effect of trade on agglomeration within regions," Working Papers halshs-01233389, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:3:p:371-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.