Integrated data envelopment analysis and cooperative game for evaluating energy efficiency of transportation sector: a case of Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Llorca, Manuel & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2017.
"Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 98-110.
- Llorca, M. & Jamasb, T., 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1654, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manuel Llorca & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Rebound Effect in European Road Freight Transport," Working Papers EPRG 1622, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Llorca, Manuel & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2016. "Energy efficiency and rebound effect in European road freight transport," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U., 2007. "An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4018-4026, August.
- Ramanathan, R., 2000. "A holistic approach to compare energy efficiencies of different transport modes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 743-747, September.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2015. "Evaluating airline efficiency: An application of Virtual Frontier Network SBM," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-17.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2011. "Association of DEA super-efficiency estimates with financial ratios: Investigating the case for Chinese banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, June.
- Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2010. "On the choice of weights profiles in cross-efficiency evaluations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1564-1572, December.
- Lim, Sungmook & Oh, Kwang Wuk & Zhu, Joe, 2014. "Use of DEA cross-efficiency evaluation in portfolio selection: An application to Korean stock market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 361-368.
- Chang, Young-Tae & Zhang, Ning & Danao, Denise & Zhang, Nan, 2013. "Environmental efficiency analysis of transportation system in China: A non-radial DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 277-283.
- K F Lam, 2010. "In the determination of weight sets to compute cross-efficiency ratios in DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(1), pages 134-143, January.
- Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2985-2990, August.
- Meng, Fanxin & Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Casazza, Marco & Cui, Shenghui & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2017. "Energy efficiency of urban transportation system in Xiamen, China. An integrated approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P2), pages 234-248.
- Zhang, M. & Li, G. & Mu, H.L. & Ning, Y.D., 2011. "Energy and exergy efficiencies in the Chinese transportation sector, 1980–2009," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 770-776.
- Wu, Jie & Chu, Junfei & Sun, Jiasen & Zhu, Qingyuan, 2016. "DEA cross-efficiency evaluation based on Pareto improvement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 571-579.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Jie Wu & Liang Liang, 2012. "A multiple criteria ranking method based on game cross-evaluation approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 197(1), pages 191-200, August.
- Li, Tao & Yang, Wenyue & Zhang, Haoran & Cao, Xiaoshu, 2016. "Evaluating the impact of transport investment on the efficiency of regional integrated transport systems in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 66-76.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye & Yu, Chen-lu & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016. "Evaluating energy efficiency for airlines: An application of Virtual Frontier Dynamic Slacks Based Measure," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1231-1240.
- Nakabayashi, Ken & Tone, Kaoru, 2006. "Egoist's dilemma: a DEA game," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Lipscy, Phillip Y. & Schipper, Lee, 2013. "Energy efficiency in the Japanese transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 248-258.
- Ruiz, José L., 2013. "Cross-efficiency evaluation with directional distance functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 181-189.
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, C.P., 2016. "Efficiency in Latin American airlines: A two-stage approach combining Virtual Frontier Dynamic DEA and Simplex Regression," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 93-103.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 209-217.
- Liang, Liang & Wu, Jie & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2008. "Alternative secondary goals in DEA cross-efficiency evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 1025-1030, June.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- W. Liu & W. Meng & X. Li & D. Zhang, 2010. "DEA models with undesirable inputs and outputs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 177-194, January.
- Li, Yongjun & Yang, Feng & Liang, Liang & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2009. "Allocating the fixed cost as a complement of other cost inputs: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 389-401, August.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2002. "Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 16-20, October.
- Adel HATAMI-MARBINI & Per J. AGRELL & Madjid TAVANA & Pegah KHOSHNEVIS, 2017. "A flexible cross-efficiency fuzzy data envelopment analysis model for sustainable sourcing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2880, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Li, Yongjun & Xie, Jianhui & Wang, Meiqiang & Liang, Liang, 2016. "Super efficiency evaluation using a common platform on a cooperative game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 884-892.
- Song, Malin & Zheng, Wanping & Wang, Zeya, 2016. "Environmental efficiency and energy consumption of highway transportation systems in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 441-449.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; Cross-efficiency DEA; Cooperative game; Transportation sector; Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:274:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2803-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.