Application of experimental economics in transport and logistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2008.
"Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 43-82, January.
- Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Frédéric Koessler & Marc Willinger & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2008. "Road traffic congestion and public information : an experimental investigation," Post-Print halshs-00333755, HAL.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2007. "Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation," THEMA Working Papers 2007-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- John O. Ledyard & Mark Olson & David Porter & Joseph A. Swanson & David P. Torma, 2002.
"The First Use of a Combined-Value Auction for Transportation Services,"
INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 4-12, October.
- Ledyard, John O. & Olson, Mark & Porter, David & Swanson, Joseph A. & Torma, David P., 2000. "The First Use of a Combined Value Auction for Transportation Services," Working Papers 1093, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Latturolo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009.
"Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice,"
09_5, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Lattarulo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009. "Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 027, University of Siena.
- Ann Brewer & David Hensher, 2000. "Distributed work and travel behaviour: The dynamics of interactive agency choices between employers and employees," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 117-148, February.
- Anders Lunander & Jan-Eric Nilsson, 2004. "Taking the Lab to the Field: Experimental Tests of Alternative Mechanisms to Procure Multiple Contracts," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Selten, R. & Chmura, T. & Pitz, T. & Kube, S. & Schreckenberg, M., 2007. "Commuters route choice behaviour," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 394-406, February.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Prodigalidad, M. & Louviere, J.J., 1997. "Family members' projection of each other's preference and influence : a two-stage conjoint approach," Discussion Paper 1997-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gunnar Isacsson & Jan-Eric Nilsson, 2003. "An Experimental Comparison of Track Allocation Mechanisms in the Railway Industry," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 353-381, September.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 1999. "Do Hypothetical and Actual Willingness to Pay Differ in Choice Experiments? - Application to the Valuation of the Environment," Working Papers in Economics 13, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chidambaram, Bhuvanachithra & Janssen, Marco A. & Rommel, Jens & Zikos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Commuters’ mode choice as a coordination problem: A framed field experiment on traffic policy in Hyderabad, India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 9-22.
More about this item
Keywordsexperimental economics; logistics; transport; auctions; games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2012:i:50:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.