Intellectual Capital and Its Impact on the Financial Performance of Russian Manufacturing Companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tatiana Andreeva & Tatiana Garanina, 2017. "Intellectual Capital and Its Impact on the Financial Performance of Russian Manufacturing Companies," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 31-40.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kira Kristal Reed & Michael Lubatkin & Narasimhan Srinivasan, 2006. "Proposing and Testing an Intellectual Capital-Based View of the Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 867-893, June.
- Snejina Michailova & Kate Hutchings, 2006. "National Cultural Influences on Knowledge Sharing: A Comparison of China and Russia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 383-405, May.
- Sydler, Renato & Haefliger, Stefan & Pruksa, Robert, 2014. "Measuring intellectual capital with financial figures: Can we predict firm profitability?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 244-259.
- Jaani Vaisanen & Paula Kujansivu & Antti Lonnqvist, 2007. "Effects of intellectual capital investments on productivity and profitability," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(4), pages 377-391.
- Volkov, Dmitry L. & Garanina, Tatiana A., 2007. "Intellectial capital valuation: Case of Russian companies," Working Papers 857, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual capital; elements of intellectual capital; companies’ performance; manufacturing sector; Russia;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:013126:17011683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CyberLeninka). General contact details of provider: http://cyberleninka.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.