National Cultural Influences on Knowledge Sharing: A Comparison of China and Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & Asian Development Bank & United Nations Development Program, 2000. "Vietnam 2010 : Entering the 21st Century," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14977, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boateng, Agyenim & Asongu, Simplice & Akamavi, Raphael & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2018.
"Information asymmetry and market power in the African banking industry,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 69-83.
- Agyenim Boateng & Simplice Asongu & Raphael Akamavi & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers 16/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Boateng, Agyenim & Asongu, Simplice & Akamavi, Raphael & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 75414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liza Steele & Scott Lynch, 2013. "The Pursuit of Happiness in China: Individualism, Collectivism, and Subjective Well-Being During China’s Economic and Social Transformation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 441-451, November.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0295-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Černe, Matej & Jaklič, Marko & Škerlavaj, Miha, 2013. "Decoupling management and technological innovations: Resolving the individualism–collectivism controversy," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 103-117.
- Liu, C.-L.E., 2012. "An investigation of relationship learning in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: The role of trust," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 311-327.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:592-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Zhang, Yingying, 2014. "Learning process and capability formation in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: A qualitative case study of Taiwanese technological firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 718-730.
- Luo, Yadong & Sun, Jinyun & Wang, Stephanie Lu, 2011. "Comparative strategic management: An emergent field in international management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 190-200, September.
- Snejina Michailova & Elena Sidorova, 2010. "Knowledge Management In Transition Economies: Selected Key Issues And Possible Research Avenues," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Nicolai J. Foss & Kenneth Husted & Snejina Michailova, 2010. "Governing Knowledge Sharing in Organizations: Levels of Analysis, Governance Mechanisms, and Research Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 455-482, May.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:31-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Ho & Kylie Redfern, 2010. "Consideration of the Role of Guanxi in the Ethical Judgments of Chinese Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 207-221, October.
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "The Economics of Knowledge Regulation: An Empirical Analysis of Knowledge Flows," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 8971, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9519-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens K. Perret, 2014. "Religion, Growth and Innovation in Contemporary Russia," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0252-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf D. Dixon & Cam Caldwell & Apichai Chatchutimakorn & Kayla Gradney & Kochakan Rattanametangkul, 2010. "Managing Justly Across Cultures:The Problem of Fairness in International Business," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 22-32, December.
- Saul Estrin & Delia Baghdasaryan & Klaus E. Meyer, 2009. "The Impact of Institutional and Human Resource Distance on International Entry Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1171-1196, November.
- repec:scn:013126:17011683 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intman:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:16-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Fan-Chuan Tseng & Yen-Jung Fan, 2011. "Exploring the Influence of Organizational Ethical Climate on Knowledge Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 325-342, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0092-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowe, Michael & Golesorkhi, Sougand & Yamin, Mo, 2014. "Explaining equity shares in international joint ventures: Combining the influence of asset characteristics, culture and institutional differences," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 212-233.
- Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries and the tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection: Evidence from the semiconductor industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:3:p:383-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.